Connecting your TV to your PC is easy with this converter. In other words you can plug one end of this adapter into your computer and the other end into your television (works with your TV's composite port, yellow RCA, or S-Video port).
Available Ports and Buttons
PC to TV ports
(1) DC 5V power input
(2) Dip Switch (to adjust NTSC/PAL. NTSC is default setting. No need to adjust if converter is used in North America)
(3) Composite out port (yellow RCA). This connects to your TV.
(4) S-Video out port. This can also connect to your TV.
(5) VGA out port. This is VGA loop through, an optional port if you want to connect a VGA monitor in addition to your TV.
(6) VGA in port. This VGA signal comes from your computer (PC or Mac compatible).
PC to TV buttons
(1)(2)(3)(4) Up, Down, Left, Right (respectively) adjust the picture position on your TV
(5) Menu - On screen menu for further adjustments
(6) Zoom - press once to magnify, press twice to return
How This Adapter Works
Setting up this adapter takes less than a minute with zero software or driver installations. Simply connect your computer's VGA port to the adapter using the included VGA cable, and connect the yellow RCA composite port on the adapter to your TV with the included RCA cable (this converter also comes with an S-Video cable if you prefer that port). The converter sits near your PC and gets its power from your PC's USB port through an included USB-to-5V-power-tip cable. This converter takes advantage of the power current coming from your PC so as not to require an additional power outlet. You can use your PC speakers, or you can get a 3.5mm to RCA audio cable to run sound to your TV.
"• VGA to AV / S-video converter: allowing connection of PC to TV.
• 1 Input: 1 VGA;
• 3 Loop-through Outputs: 1 VGA, 1 Composite Video, 1 S-video.
• PC VGA resolution: 640X480(60/72/75/85Hz),800X600(60/75Hz),1024X768(60/75Hz). Higher resolutions are supported, while the lower the resolution is, the better the picture effect will be.
• Both PAL / NTSC are compatible.
• It is powered by USB port of PC host.
• Hsize,vsize,brightness,contrast,hue,saturation,sharpness and OSD-Background color are adjustable.